Hello world!

Hello world and hello especially to students, teachers and parents of Winters Flat, Guildford, Campbells Creek, Castlemaine, Castlemaine North and Malmsbury Primary Schools.   I built my first website in 1993 and have posted on more blogs than I can remember, but this is my first post on my own blog, so there’s lots to learn.  Now … which button do I press!?

15 thoughts on “Hello world!

1. 1993! You must be really old … er, experienced! Can’t wait to see your stuff!

2. Hi John,
    What a great activity! I was mesmerised and then realised that I had a desk full of things waiting for me.
    Am looking forward to learning heaps from you, and your blog, and seeing you at Winters Flat PS.

3. Hi John,
    it is great to have you on board as our ICT expert this year. Looking forward to re-visiting some of the things we did last year, and exploring the new!
    Thanks for your enthusiasm and dedication so far – setting up the blogs, SPACE data – much appreciated!

Cheers, Sam.

4. Hi John
    I’ll have to drop back and have a look at all the info you’ve posted.
    Just to let you know that I have placed all the photos and videos from the kids day at Creek with their “crocodile” rehearsals on the server at Guildford, Ange thought you might like them for the DVD.

Cheers Dean

5. That is so funny that it took until 2010 for you to write your own blog. Unfortunately I have started more than I care to remember…but I can’t keep it up…too many IRL experiences get in the way…and I lose concentration….multitasking at its worst. Can’t wait to read your blogging especially over the next year.

6. Great to hear from you Aunty M. Can’t wait to see some of your blogging too. Thanks for the comments on the kids blogs. They were delighted to see them.

7. hi john am i alowd to put a picture of my self as the profile picture? and thanks for the blogs there awesome

8. Hi Amethyst. I’m ok with you putting a picture of yourself on your blog provided you have discussed it with your parents and they’ve let me know it’s ok first.

9. John,
    Hi my name is Jeff from Wingham Ontario. You have a really cool blog and I liked that Google Docs video. The weather here is snow on the ground. Whats the weather like there?

10. Hi Jeff,
    Thanks for your comment. It sounds cold in Wingham! In Castlemaine summer has begun, and today it is a very pleasant 24 degrees celcius. It’s not unusual for hot December days to exceed 40 degrees here. I just typed “weather wingham ontario” into a Google search and it tells me your temperature is currently -2 degrees. It rarely gets that cold here!